Pool renovations & Upgrades
Pool Plumbing & Equipment
Spa Installation & Maintenance
Pool Openings &Closing
- Removing water & debris from cover
- Removing & cleaning cover and water-bags
- Reinstalling all pool fittings, accessories and deck equipment
- Cleaning waterline, coping & chrome
- Cleaning winter debris from deck
- De-winterizing equipment
- Testing equipment & starting circulation (depending on water level, this may be done the next working day)
- Super-Chlorinating your pool
- NOTE: Additional covers may incur an extra charge. Vinyl covers must be stored in water. We will place in container ( if provided) but customer must add water and algaecide.
- Same as Full Opening EXCEPT customer removes all water and debris from cover, leaving it totally empty and ready for removal by our crew.
- Same as Full Opening EXCEPT customer removes all water and debris from cover, leaving it totally empty and ready for removal by our crew. (not applicable if additional cover is installed underneath)
- As Safety Covers do not require external cleaning, all grommets will be greased at opening.
- Customer performs complete opening EXCEPT our crew installs deck equipment, de-winterizes equipment, starts & tests the system.